Sunday 1 April 2012

Welcome to the Flurry.

Hello everyone. I really hope you’re having a good day. (:

I’d like to start off by saying… I’m really excited to be having a blog again. Due to security hazards I had to cease writing in the previous one. And because of that, I cannot say what the link to that one was. But, I couldn’t stay away for so long from writing. I needed to say things that cannot simply be tweeted, or written in FaceBook.

Therefore, I welcome you, into the little window of my psyque. Here I will share with you thoughts and feelings I experience through my days. Perhaps you’ll feel identified and want to share your own experiences with me.

I will be putting up an email so you can contact me with your own thoughts and responses to my posts. I’m looking forward to hearing from you all.

 

Sincerely yours,

-A. Morn.

No comments:

Post a Comment