Monday 24 September 2012

Time of Change.

As of today, a new stage of my internship starts. If I haven’t said it before, I am currently in my senior year in a Psychology undergraduate degree. Part of the program implemented in the university I am in, consists of having many internships during the course of the whole degree. The last two ones are professional and the area is chosen by the student. For this term I chose Social Psychology, and entered a foundation as a sort of intern.

This foundation is an NGO and works with kids with ADHD and learning difficulties. When I began my work here, the work team consisted of a bunch of psychologists, I had never had the chance to see so many psychologists working together. Last week my supervisor had his last day at the foundation, and the whole office made a farewell party in his honour.

Now, he’s no longer here. I wasn’t here for too long. But the change is evident. It is time to adapt, my dear friends.

 

Sonrisa

-A. Morn.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to use one of your drawings for an artwork. Please, contact me at andrea.saldana@nuevoshoteles.com. It's urgent. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete